RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- You, as a consumer, have the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within 14 days from the day you receive the goods. If more types of goods or a delivery of several parts are are a subject of the Agreement, the 14-day period starts running on the day the last shipment is received. If a regular and repeated delivery of goods is a subject of the Agreement the 14-day period starts on the day the last delivery is received. You can submit the declaration of withdrawal within the 14-day period by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our address that you can find in article II, paragraph 1 of the Terms, or deliver it to our company in person. You can also withdraw from the Agreement by filling in a withdrawal form. In case you want to use the form we will confirm its receipt without any delay. You do not need to give any reasons for your withdrawal.
- Please, bear in mind, that even the Consumer cannot exercise his right of withdrawal for contracts: for the supply of goods manufactured to the buyer’s specifications or clearly personalised, where goods cannot be returned for health or hygienic reasons (when goods were packed into sealed packaging and it was opened).
- If you, as a Consumer, decide to withdraw from the Agreement you must then return the goods you received within 14 calendar days from the withdrawal communication to the seller. When sending a parcel do not choose COD. These goods must be returned undamaged and unused, they must be complete and any gifts that were sent along with the goods must be returned as well, in original packaging if possible. We recommend you to insure the goods.
Send the goods along with a copy of a document confirming your payment, an invoice, a delivery note or another document that would prove that the goods were purchased at our shop within 14 days of withdrawal from the Agreement. It will significantly speed the whole process. Not producing these documents does not make it impossible to deal with your withdrawal. If you have not chosen which means of payment we shall use to send a refund to you in your communication with us (e.g. in a form), please let us know how we shall refund the amount, unless you want us to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, as described in paragraph 1., including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction (e.g. bank transfer), unless agreed otherwise without extra costs for you.
- The buyer acknowledges that if goods returned by the buyer are damaged, depreciated or partially consumed, an entitlement shall be established for the seller toward the buyer for compensation of costs incurred to the seller therefrom. The seller shall be entitled to unilaterally offset the entitlement to compensation for incurred damages against the entitlement of the buyer to the return of the purchase price (including the shipping cost).
- In case the buyer will not pay for the ordered goods by the due date, the Agreement will be cancelled the day following the due date. We reserve the right to withdraw from the Agreement if we are not able to deliver the goods (they are not manufactured anymore, they cannot be imported or obtained from the supplier within a normal delivery time – see article III, paragraph 3 of the Terms). In such case the withdrawal becomes effective when delivered to your e-mail address or your delivery address. If, before withdrawing from the contract, we received your payment, we will reimburse it within one week from the withdrawal, unless agreed otherwise.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement in cases defined by the law, The Purchase Agreement, these Terms for reasons stated in the law, the Agreement and the Terms.
- If a gift is provided alongside the goods to the buyer, a gift agreement between the seller and the buyer shall be concluded with a condition subsequent that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement, the gift agreement regarding such a gift shall no longer be effective and the buyer shall be obliged to return the gift along with the goods to the seller (within 14 days from the withdrawal).
THE WARRANTY, LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS AND COMPLAINT POLICY
1. The rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties from defective fulfilment are governed by the relevant generally binding legal regulations (in particular the provisions of Section 1914 to 1925, Section 2099 to 2112 and Section 2165 to 2174 Civil Code).
2. The warranty rights are governed by the provisions of Section 2113 to 2117 and Section 2161 to 2164 of Civil Code.
3. As the seller we are liable to the buyer for a defect-free condition of our goods upon takeover. In case there is a defect within six months from takeover, the thing is presumed to have already been defective upon takeover. We guarantee that no defects will occur within 24 months from receiving the goods (warranty period), unless stated otherwise. In the case of a thing subject to rapid decay, indication is made of the period for which the thing may be used, where applicable (the provisions on quality guarantee apply). Minor differences between colours of our products presented on our website and actual products are not to be considered defects. Presenting colours on screens depends on many parameters and depend on the devices buyers use to access our e-shop.
4. If there is a defect that cannot be removed or the defect occurs repeatedly after a repair or due to a larger number of defects you are entitled to entitled to have a new thing supplied or to withdraw from the Agreement. Where a defect of an unused thing is removable you can have the thing repaired or you may require a price reduction, or require the supply of a new thing without defects, unless it is disproportionate to the nature of the defect. If you fail to withdraw from the Agreement or assert your right to have a new defect-free thing supplied, its component part replaced or the thing repaired,you may require a reasonable price reduction. You also have the right to a reasonable price reduction where we cannot supply to you a new defect-free thing, replace a component part of the thing or repair it, as well as where we fail to provide for a remedy within a reasonable time or where such a remedy would cause substantial difficulties to you.
5. The right from defective fulfilment shall not pertain to the buyer if the buyer knew before taking over the goods that the goods were defective or that the Buyer caused the defect to the goods by inappropriate use, not following the instructions, inappropriate maintenance or inappropriate storing or preservation. For items sold at a lower price, we are not responsible for the defect for which the discount was provided.
6. Complaints are dealt with without delay after finding defects. You can inform us about your complaint by the phone or by e-mail at the contacts listed in article II of the Terms. The product you want to complain about can be delivered in person, by post or similar by means to our address disclosed in article II of the Terms.We will be glad if you provide is with an invoice or a different proof of purchase. Please, enclose a description of the defect and a suggestion what you want to be done to resolve it. We will deal with the complaint as soon as possible, within 30 days the latest, unless agreed otherwise. We will send you a written confirmation concerning your complaint. Complaint letter (download here).
7. If your shipment is delivered by a carrier we kindly ask you to check the delivery in the presence of the carrier, and in case a damage to your delivery is found, make a complaint directly to the carrier. The carrier will write a report about the defect and the parcel will be returned to the sender. The Buyer can refuse to overtake a delivery which does not comply with the Agreement, i.e. it is not complete or it is damaged. If the Buyer overtakes the damaged delivery, it is necessary to describe the damage in a handover report of the carrier. Please, report an incomplete or damaged delivery as soon as possible at our e-mail address: email@example.com It is necessary to write a damage report with the carrier and send it to us by e-mail or post it. Additional complaint about incomplete delivery or damage of the contents gives the seller a chance to prove that it is not a clash concerning the Purchase Agreement.
These Rights enter into force on 1. 9. 2018