General Data Protection Regulation
Content and purpose of this document
- This document contains information concerning protection of personal data provided to us by visitors to our website, www.angelwings.cz, our customers and those interested in our products and services.
- The purpose of this document is to familiarise you (data subjects) with your rights and provide you with understandable information about how we handle your personal data.
- We appreciate your trust when you share your personal data with us. For this reason when we process your personal data we act according to the legislation in force, mainly the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 101/2000 Col.)., on the Protection of Personal Data and the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) known as GDPR. Below you can find information on how we handle your data in relation to those rights.
- Content that you can find in this document:
- Content and purpose of this document
- Data controller – who are we and how can you contact us?
- What personal data we process and how we collect it?
- For what purpose do we process personal data, how long do we store it and what rights to do it do we have?
- Handing over data to third parties
- Your rights in relation to personal data protection
- Further information about exercising your rights
Angel wings clothing, s.r.o. company based in Bechyňská 2236, 390 01 Tábor, IČO: 03698203, DIČ: CZ03698203
The Company is registered with Regional court in Česke Budějovice under reference number C 23319.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +420 728 487 717, our website: www.angel-wings.cz
(Hereinafter referred to as the Controller)
How we process personal data and how we collect it?
We process personal data which you provide us with yourself. In specific situations it is mainly by filling in forms on our websites, entering your data when contracts are prepared and processed (e.g. by filling in details in your user account on our website, mainly due to shipment), when meeting in person, on the phone, in a written form, email, or other means of communication (text messages, messages in different applications, such as Skype, FB messenger).
We also process data from public registers (mainly to find or check your identification details for contract purposes when you are or want to become our business partner as an entrepreneur).
In case we need your consent to processing your personal data for specific purposes that require your agreement, we ask for it and only process your data with your consent.
You provide your personal data on a voluntary basis, the exception is a situation, when we would not be able to comply with our obligations, mostly deliver your order (if we were obliged to send it to a specific address and you would not provide us with it). Otherwise you give us your personal details only in cases when it is required by the law.
Personal data can fall into ordinary personal data or special categories e.g. sensitive data that can to be processed under stricter conditions.
Ordinary personal data that we process:
Name, surname, degree, address, telephone number, email, IČ and DIČ/Tax ID (applicable to entrepreneurs only) IP address, cookies, information about ordered goods, information about which products you purchase, sex, photos from our events that you participate in, videos from those events, data included in your reviews.
Special categories of personal data (sensitive personal data) that we process:
We do not process this kind of data.
For what purposes do we process personal data and what legal basis allows us to process personal data?
Personal data processing in order to conclude a contract and fulfil contractual obligations
We process the following personal data in order to conclude a contract with you, deliver goods ordered by you and communicate with you:
Name, surname, degree, address, telephone number, email, IČ and DIČ/Tax ID (applicable to entrepreneurs only), information about ordered products.
We have the right to process the data in order to execute and conclude the contract.
Mainly in order to deliver goods to you or send detailed information concerning live events, etc. It is usually an agreement that is made by filling in and sending an order form on our website.
We process your personal details for this purpose just for the period when this agreement is in force. After this agreement terminates some details are kept for legal purposes or legitimate interest. You can find more details in the following parts of this document.
Personal data processing for accounting, tax and other legal purposes
To comply with our legal obligations, mainly concerning accounting, tax law and archiving we process the following data: name, surname, degree, address, phone number, email address, IČ and DIČ/ Tax ID (just in case of entrepreneurs), information about what kind of goods you purchase from us (including information about prices). We process this information for a period stated by appropriate legal regulations that oblige us to process this type of data.
Personal data processing for our own legitimate interests or the interests of third parties
Legitimate interests cover a lot of situations. For this purpose we would like to inform you for what kind of legitimate interests we process your personal data:
- Protection and proving our rights and legal claims is considered legitimate interest, mainly for concluded contracts or damages. For this purpose we process personal data for 4 years from the conclusion of the relevant contract or our last communication if no contract is concluded. This period is defined due to limitation period of claims taking into account that we may be unaware of prospective claim in court exercised by others. For those purposes we archive data from contracts and our communication.
- Legitimate interest for direct marketing. In order to send marketing information we will process the following data: name, email, sex, information about what you click on in our emails and when you open the emails most frequently. You can stop subscription of our emails by clicking on unsubscribe link that can be found in all our emails. If we use postal services, phone calls or other means of communication such as Skype, messenger to send our offers and information, you can also let us know that you do not wish further communication. For the purposes of direct marketing we process personal data for a period of 5 years from the expiry of the contract, unless you withdraw your consent before that period.
- In order to offer you tailor-made products and send you offers and information that are interesting for you, our database is divided into more groups. If you wish to receive information about new products, your email address will be put into newsletter database. Accordingly, when you place your order on our website your contact details will be put into “order placed” group, after paying for your order you will be put into “settled/paid” group and at that point our system will automatically send you an electronic product (or information on shipping goods, etc.). Part of this automated processing is also used to fulfil our contractual obligations; part of it is used for common marketing (legitimate interest). If this data “sorting” was performed at a larger scale or was extensively “specialized”, we would have to ask for your consent (which can be withdrawn any time, as described in the further part of this document).
Personal data processing based on your consent
If you are not our customer yet, but you are interested in receiving information about news, our products and services we will be sending you newsletters based on your consent and we will be processing your personal data for those purposes (email address, name). With your consent only (it also applies to our customers) we will be processing your personal data that you will share in your reviews (including your photo, in case you provide it) or photographs and video recordings from live events, that you participate in; photos, video recordings and further personal data provided to us in contests organized by us (on our website or social media). Before you give your consent to us we will inform you about what data and for what purposes they will be used. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If we process some of your data for legal purposes, we are also obliged to do it after you withdraw your consent, because your consent is not necessary for that purpose.
Handing over personal data to third parties
To ensure some of our contractual and legal obligations other persons help us – those are processors. That is mainly bookkeeping, lawyer’s office(s), providers of data clouds and software applications and in cases of sending material products there is also a haulage contractor. We sign written contracts with our processors, where obligations in the area of data protection are defined in order to keep your data safe.
Personal data will also be produced to authorized institutions provided that we are obliged to do this duty by the Law (i.e. particularly in case of audit when a particular institution is entitled to require presenting such documents).
Information about other rights in relation to personal data protection
The right to access your personal data
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information on how it is processed.
The right to rectification of personal data
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
In cases stated by the Law or GDPR you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay (in Article 17 EU GDPR there are listed exceptions when erasure is not possible).
Right to restriction of processing
In situations stated in Article 18 EU GDPR you have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
The right to portability
Under conditions stated in Article 20 EU GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
The right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. We will no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Complaint with Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we do not handle you data in accordance with the Law you have the right to file a complaint with Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. Further information about the Office and Personal Data Protection can be found directly on the Office’s website: www.uoou.cz
Further information about exercising your rights
In case you have further questions concerning processing your data by our company contact us at our email: email@example.com . By emailing us or sending us a written request to our address, which can be found in the introduction of this document, you can also execute your rights. We would also like inform you that we may contact you in order to double check if the request was sent by you. This applies to telephone communication and similar means of communication as well.
Current version of this document can always be found on our website www.angel-wings.cz This document becomes effective from 1.5.2018